What’s PCSC Mifare Program?
PCSC Mifare Program is a program that allows you to read and write Mifare cards using the ACR122U NFC Reader. It can be used to modify the UID of gen3 magic cards. The card types include the following: S70 4K 7B, S70 4K 4B, S50 1K 7B, S50 1K 4B, Mifare Mini, Ultralight EV1, Mifare DESFire EV1, NTAG213, NTAG215, and NTAG216.
- ACR122U NFC Reader
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Net Framework 3.5
The PSCS Mifare Program is a portable program. You can run it without installing it. Just follow the steps below to run the program.
- Download the latest version of the PCSC Mifare Program from the download section.
- Just click run of the executable file to run the program.
- Connect the ACR122U NFC Reader to your computer.
- Run the PCSC Mifare Program.
- Choose the reader in the drop-down menu.
- Put the card on the reader.
- Change the UID of the card by typing the new UID in the text box.
- Apply the changes by clicking the “Write” button.